Sri Lanka Pathway Scholarship (SAITM)
If you are a student from Sri Lanka and have been granted credit transfer for units completed at the South Asian Institute of Technology and Medicine (SAITM) into an undergraduate program in IT or Engineering at RMIT in Semester 1, 2018 you may be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The scholarship will contribute AU$5,000 per year towards the annual tuition fee of the program, for a maximum of two years or total of $10,000.
Value and duration
AU$5,000 for a maximum of two years or $10,000, commencing Semester 1, 2018
Number of scholarships available
One (1) scholarship can be awarded in Semester 1, 2018.
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of Sri Lanka
- be applying from Sri Lanka
- be granted credit transfer from SAITM into an RMIT IT or Engineering Undergraduate program.
- enrol in an undergraduate coursework degree at RMIT, commencing in Semester 1, 2018.
- There is a limited number of scholarships available so selection is competitive and will be awarded to the best candidates based on GPA.