WSU – Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Postgraduate Scholarships
New international students commencing in 2018.
All CRICOS registered postgraduate degrees (except postgraduate research degrees).
Fifty percent of tuition fee per annum for the duration of the degree up to two years.
Twenty five percent of tuition fee per annum for the duration of the degree up to two years.
The scholarship is a tuition fee waiver and does not cover costs associated with living expenses, accommodation, transport, overseas student health cover or other costs associated with study.
- be international students with a Higher Education Sector Visa. (Subclass 500)
- commence a new course of study in 2018
- has received an offer of admission to Western Sydney University
- meet academic requirement for scholarship as listed below
- for 50%: achieved a minimum GPA of 5.95 on a 7 point scale or equivalent in their most recent undergraduate degree
- for 25%: achieved a minimum GPA of 5.80 on a 7 point scale in their most recent undergraduate degree.
- meet all admission requirements and accepted their admission offer by the acceptance deadline
- submit a complete application by the closing date.