WSU – Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships
New international students commencing in 2018.
Any CRICOS registered undergraduate degree (does not apply to the Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery).
Fifty percent of tuition fees per annum up to a maximum three year.
The scholarship is a tuition fee waiver and does not cover costs associated living expenses, accommodation, transport, overseas student health cover or other costs associated with study.
Three years only.
- be international students with a Higher Education Sector Visa. (Subclass 500)
- commence a new course of study in 2018.
- have received an offer of admission to Western Sydney University.
- have met all admission requirements and accepted admission offer by acceptance deadline.
- has met the academic requirement for scholarship as listed below.
- had achieved a minimum ATAR of 90 or equivalent in higher secondary studies.
- not be seeking to make an application for advanced standing for their course prior to, or after enrolment.