ECU International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
The ECU International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship is offered to international students from selected countries who can demonstrate a high level of academic achievement in their previous studies. All applicants from selected countries who meet the higher entry level eligibility criteria are automatically eligible for this scholarship. The successful applicants will receive 20% off their tuitions fees, saving up to $23,120. The scholarships are open to future international students seeking to study at Edith Cowan University bachelor degree or a study abroad semester.
Opens: 8-09-2017 Closes: 30-07-2018
At a glance
- You must be an international student applicant who applies for, and receives an offer, or a conditional offer to commence studies at ECU in either semester 1, 2018 or semester 2, 2018.
- ECU strives to give high achieving students around the world the opportunity to pursue their ambitions and gain a world-class education. High achieving students from Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cameroon, Chad, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, East Timor, Egypt, Ethiopia, Fiji, Guinea, India, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Mauritania, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Reunion, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Sudan, Syria, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe are eligible for International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship.
- Scholarship recipients will receive financial assistance amounting to up to 20% of tuition fees for the duration of an ECU bachelor degree.
- Whilst ECU continues to offer this scholarship all eligible applicants will be awarded a scholarship.
- You must not be a current ECU student to apply for this scholarship.
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.