Western Sydney International Scholarships – Postgraduate
Western Sydney International is offering scholarship awards to outstanding international students enrolling in postgraduate coursework programs.
New international students intending to commence a postgraduate coursework program at Western Sydney University in 2018.
Awards are granted on the basis of academic merit.
All CRICOS registered 1, 1.5 or 2-year postgraduate coursework degree (excluding higher degree research).
Benefits and duration
Depending on the applicant’s academic achievement, the following benefits will be granted as a one-off contribution towards tuition fees:
- $7,500 or
The amount will be credited towards your second semester or third quarter tuition fees.
The scholarship is a partial tuition fee waiver and does not cover costs associated with living expenses, accommodation, transport, overseas student health cover or other costs associated with study.
Selection will be based on your academic achievement in your most recent completed tertiary qualification recognised by Western Sydney University. You must also meet the academic requirements of the course you are applying to at Western Sydney University.
Applicants must also:
- be an international student with a Higher Education Sector Visa. (Subclass 500)
- commence a new course of study in 2018
- have received an unconditional offer of admission to Western Sydney University
- satisfy all admission requirements and accept their admission offer
- submit a complete scholarship application by the closing date (only applicable to applicants who have received an offer prior to 10 August 2017)
- meet the academic requirements required for the scholarship
- not seek to receive advanced standing for any period throughout their course.