Population: 29.3 million (UN, 2012)
Capital: Kuala Lumpur
Area: 329,847 sq km (127,355 sq miles)
Major languages: Malay (official), English, Chinese dialects, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam
Major religions: Islam, Buddhism, Taoism, Hinduism, Christianity, Sikhism
Life expectancy: 73 years (men), 77 years (women)
Monetary unit: 1 ringgit = 100 sen
Main exports: Electronic equipment, petroleum and liquefied natural gas, chemicals, palm oil, wood and wood products, rubber, textiles
GNI per capita: US $8,770 (World Bank, 2011)
International dialing code: +60
Why Study in Malaysia
– High quality and standard education system & high standard of living.
– Low cost foreign degree qualifications from countries like US, UK, Australia, Canada, etc.
– Comparatively low studying and living expenditure in Malaysia.
– Uncomplicated student visa process.
– Great place to travel and enjoy.
Charles Sturt University
CRICOS provider codes: 0005F (NSW), 01947g (VIC)